Numerical Audio has announced RF–1 Algorithmic Reverb for Mac & Windows, a desktop version of its previously introduced iOS effect.
RF-1 is a collection of algorithmic reverbs capable of creating a variety of effects, ranging from small rooms to huge, heavily modulated spaces and everything in between. RF-1 comes with multiple reverb algorithms, including Hall, Plate, Ensemble, Tremolo and a VintageVerb, modeled after the very first digital reverbs from the late 70s.
- 5 Unique Reverb models (Hall, Plate, Ensemble, Tremolo & VintageVerb).
- Dedicated Space and Color sections.
- Continuously variable Size and Decay.
- Adjustable Pre-Delay & Diffusion.
- High & Lowpass Shelving Filters
- Modulation Controls.
- Stereo spread control and full stereo operation throughout.
Pricing and Availability
RF-1 (Mac and Windows, AU, VST) is available now for $14.50 (intro offer, save 50% until Sep. 10th) and regularly sells for $29.00. A fully functional but time limited demo is also available.