Ahead of the 2018 NAMM Show, Waldorf has introduced the Streichfett Keyboard STVC – a new synth and vocoder.
The Streichfett Keyboard builds on the capabilities of the company’s Streichfett String Synthesizer, adding vocoding capabilities and more.
- String synthesizer based on the Streichfett synth engine
- New vocoder function with freeze mode, polyphonic carrier, gender modification and more.
- 49 full-sized velocity-sensitive keys with aftertouch, pitch bend and mod wheel
- Metal case
- OLED display
- 126 programmable patches in three banks
- Effects, including phaser & reverb
Pricing and Availability
Details on pricing and availability are still to be announced, but some retailers have listed the STVC at US $899. See the Waldorf site for details.