Pittsburgh Modular has begun taking pre-orders for the Microvolt 3900, and the synth is expected to ship in late April 2018.
The company describes the Microvolt as ‘a love letter to the analog monosynth’.
- Voltage controlled West Coast style wavefolder.
- Switchable harmonically rich sine wave.
- External preamp with independent 30x gain and output level controls.
- Classic Pittsburgh Modular low pass filter with extended resonance.
- Dynamic VCA with standard VCA and dynamic low pass gate modes.
- Variable overdrive on output.
- Multi-mode sequencing arpeggiator.
- Chaotic random CV and gate generator.
- Multi-tasking function generator works as a voltage controlled envelope, LFO, and oscillator.
- Highly tuned ADSR envelope generator.
- 39-point Eurorack format compatible patch bay.
Pricing and Availability
The Microvolt 3900 is available to pre-order now, and is expected to ship April 27. For more information, check out the Pittsburgh Modular site.