Each track of the ALAK has it’s own output and can have one of 16 different shapes as a pattern. One can alter the angle of the shape for each track, creating rhythmic changes on the fly.
The developers note that, “While ALAK is easy to use and remains “musical” most of the time, dangerous and uncharted territories are at the user’s fingertips.”
- 4-track pattern sequencer with individual outputs for each track
- 16/32/64/128 step resolution
- Dedicated phase-shift for each track
- RESET input for restarting patterns
- COPY output, exact copy of TRIG IN for chaining with other modules
- Red ring of LEDs for visual feedback
- 12HP Eurorack, 12V
Pricing and Availability
The ALAK is available for 179€.