Audulus LLC has released Audulus 3.5 for Mac, an update that introduces a new wire highlighting feature and hundreds of new and improved modules.
Audulus 3.5 features a major retooling of the Audulus module library, with hundreds of new modules. All of the modules are documented both within the modules themselves and online.
- Analog modeling VCAs and VCFs: VCAs based on diode, JFET, and tube amplifiers and VCFs based on famous filters with transistor ladder and op-amp topologies.
- Expanded VCO selection: Additive oscillators like the Chebyshev VCO, updated modules like the 3ceooh mk2, and both PM and FM synthesis-based VCOs.
- Wild new set of sequencers: 3D sequencers, random non-repeating sequencers, shape-based sequencers, matrix sequencers with 9 independent outputs, and pattern-based sequencers that scan through preset beats.
- New modulation sources: Chaos matrix envelopes, volt-per-octave-based envelopes, DAHDSR envelopes, quadrature LFOs, and sample & hold random sources.
- Expanded Effects: Icebox Audio Freezer granular looping delay effect, wavefolder, enveloped phasers, deep-sounding flangers, skewable autopan, and six new distortion modules.
- Deep utilities: Clock dividers, multipliers, random clocks, swing, gate delays, attenuverters, gateable quantizers, random switches, and selectable, randomizeable logic gates.
- Expanded toolkit: A new building category with counters, curve applicators, defaults and templates, rectifiers, knob helpers, and signal translators.
Audulus 3.5 also adds a new wire highlighting feature. When you click on a node or module, all of its output wires remain bright while all others are dimmed. This makes tracing connections much easier. You can highlight groups of nodes and modules as well.
Pricing and Availability
Audulus 3.5 for MacOS is available now for US $49.99.