Created by volunteers, the app will include MIDI support (play it with a MIDI keyboard or controller), sequencer, vintage-inspired analog filters, expressive arpeggiators, warm analog delays, and, over 200+ presets to get you started!
The video tells the story of the new synth’s origin and development.
- Hybrid Analog/FM Poly Synthesizer
- Over 200+ Presets crafted by famous sound designers
- Audiobus 3 & Inter-app Audio (IAA)
- Five Oscillators (2 DCO, FM, Sub, Noise)
- 2 Assignable LFOs with dozens of routing possibilities
- 100+ Alternative Scales & Tunings
- Vintage-Style 16-Step Sequencer
- Classic poly arpeggiator
- MIDI in (Control with a MIDI Keyboard or DAW)
- Touchable ADSR Envelopes for Amp & Filter
- FM Oscillator w/ Mod
- Dedicated Sine/Square -12/24 Sub Osc
- 4-Pole Vintage Low-Pass Filter
- High-Pass/Band Pass Filters
- Mono portamento & legato
- Beautiful Sean Costello Reverb
- Multi-tap (ping-pong) delay
- Preset Import/Export & More…
- MIDI Learn on all knobs, MIDI Bank/Patch & Sustain Pedal support
- Full Source code included
Pricing and Availability
AudioKit Synth One is expected to be available in mid-June 2018. See the project site for more info.