Audiowerkstatt has announced the availability of the trigger2midi2trigger v2, a new device that converts analog trigger-clock-signals to MIDI-clock-signals and vice versa.
It can also be used as an analog trigger-tool.
It has all functions of the classic audiowerkstatt trigger2midi2trigger, but comes in a powder-coated steel-encloser and stores its settings.
The following parameters can be adjusted:
1. clock-source (MIDI-clock or analog trigger-clock).
2. Trigger-type of the analog input (s-trigger or v-trigger).
3. Trigger-type of the analog output (s-trigger or v-trigger).
4. Clock-divider of the incoming analog trigger-clock (1/4, 1/8. 1/16 or
5. Clock-divider of the outgoing analog trigger-clock (1/4, 1/8. 1/16 or
6. Pulse-length of the outgoing analog trigger-clock (adjustable in 6
steps, the pulse-length is calculated dependent on clock-divider and
It can also be used as an analog trigger-tool with the following functions:
a) „S-trigger“ to „v-trigger“ converter
b) „V-trigger“ to „s-trigger“ converter
c) Analog clock-divider
d) Analog clock-multiplier
e) Gate to trigger converter
f) Trigger to gate converter with adjustable gate-length
Pricing and Availability
The trigger2midi2trigger v2 is available now for 192,44 € (+VAT where applicable).