Designer Flemming Christensen let us know that Gotharman’s Little deFormer 3, a 16-part sampling sequencer & synthesizer, is now available to pre-order.
He notes that the “Pictures are only of a prototype. Final model will have 8 edit knobs, instead of 4.”
- 16 parts
- 8 stereo voices
- One oscillator per part, that can either be a multi-waveform oscillator, a stereo sampler, a noise generator, one audio input or both audio inputs.
- 2 filters per voice. 16 filter types.
- Cross fading chop playback system for ultra smooth transitions between chops -See the XXX7 video for a demo.
- 16 Audio Tracks (only 8 can play back at a time at the moment). Chops while recording. Playback starts immediately when recording stops, and chops can be rearranged and re-pitched (again: See XXX7 video).
- Sample time: Either 94 minutes (477MB) or 194 minutes (977MB) of mono sampling (half in stereo), kept in super reliable NOR FLASH memory. Samplings and audio tracks are immediately available when turning on -No loading time.
- 8 busses, on which insert effects and optional analog filters can be placed.
- 8 Insert effects, that can be placed on any audio bus.
- 2 output effects.
- 16 sequencer note tracks.
- 32 sequencer controller tracks.
- Morph Knob.
- USB: Connect a USB drive for importing and exporting of wav samplings, presets and songs, and for updating the firmware.
- Audio: Stereo in and out. Left output also functions as a headphone connector.
- MIDI: In and out.
An optional Analog Board is also planned:
- 2 slots for Anamono X series analog filterboards. Each filter can be individually placed on any of the 8 audio busses.
- 4 x CV/Gate in.
- 4 x CV/Gate out.
- 4 extra Audio inputs and outputs -Stereo jacks: Tip = input, ring = output.
Video demos are available at their site.
Pricing and Availability:
Gotharman’s Little deFormer 3 is available to pre-order, priced at EUR 1.149, with shipping expected for Sept 2018.