Synthstrom Audible has released Deluge V2.0.0 firmware.
- New features in the update include:
- Song arranger mode
- 30 – 50% or more improvement to CPU efficiency (i.e. more voices)
- Around 30x more RAM available for working on a song
- New analog-modelling synth engine features
- Effect tails may now be heard even after a track finishes playing (including outside of the new arranger mode)
- MIDI CC, pitch bend, and channel aftertouch recording, sequencing and output
- MIDI note outputs within kits
- Note velocity now defaults to that of last touched note (per track)
Here’s an intro to Deluge 2.0’s Song Arranger mode:
See the Synthstrom site for details.