Developer Simeon Smith let us know that he’s introduced version 2 of the Jackalope, a Eurorack tuning fork module.
Here’s what’s new with Jackalope 2.0:
- The original Jackalope featured a “C” tuning fork, and people requested that this second batch featured an “A / 440” tuning fork. If you own the original, this opens the door to electroacoustic tuning fork minor thirds in your modular.
- The updated module will also feature an improved panel.
Here’s a demo of the original Jackalope:
- Tuning Fork (A / 440) bolted to module front using stainless steel shaft collar.
- Passive Piezo Tranducer attached to jack output – best used with a preamp module, or mixer.
- 4hp aluminum panel.
- Hand assembled.
- Artwork by Illustrator Cath Delli-Bovi
- Includes mounting screws and artwork stickers.
Pricing and Availability
The Jackalope 2.0 is available to pre-order for £64.00.