Yaeltex has launched a new line of MIDI controllers that you can customize to meet your needs.
Here’s what creator Mateo Ferley Yael told us about it:
We have an Arduino based modular framework, and we are making custom controllers for DJs, producers, performers and VJs. You can see all our products and services at our website and lots of examples at our Instagram.
You can choose from a variety of options, to create a custom design:
- Two size options of Lenga wood box, made in Bariloche
- Analog joysticks (with or without center return)
- Arcade buttons and joysticks (SANWA)
- Bourns faders with dust cover
- Metal potentiometers
- Distance Sensor (theremin style)
- LED buttons
- Variety of colors of caps, knobs and Arcade buttons
- Full color printing of the front with your indicators, designs or logo.
Because of the variety of options available, the controllers are quoted to order. See the site for details.