Spektro Audio has introduced ACDGEN, a Max for Live advanced pattern generator designed to create 16th note, acid-style basslines and melodies.
“I developed ACDGEN based on my own experience playing live sets for the past 3 years,” says developer Icaro Ferre. “It’s a really cool device and I believe it’ll be a useful tool for many musicians and electronic artists.”
- Easy to use interface
- 7 Modes / Algorithms
- Automatic pattern variations
- Non-destructive pattern manipulation
- Pattern Shifter (four step sequencer for transposing the entire pattern)
- Tweaks view for adjusting and influencing the different algorithms
- Ability to export generated patterns as MIDI clips
- Pattern Visualizer
- Restore button for reverting to the previously generated pattern
Pricing and Availability
ACDGEN is available now for US $14.99.