Digital Brain Instruments has introduced Transformer, a new tool for morphing sound and performing with samples.
Transformer is a standalone app that’s designed to transform your audio samples into new sounds, using a microphone, pre-recorded audio files or a virtual instrument. It works using convolution processing, and lets you add new layers of sound to your audio files.
- Real-time audio processing.
- Microphone, sample player and virtual instrument inputs.
- Spectral Crossover.
- Add plug-ins to modulation and carrier output signals.
- XY Pad virtual mixing engine.
- Master FX Rack.
- Sample processing. Process & record files in one-click.
- Input & Output routing to DAW or audio editor. Rewire.
- MIDI Matrix. Control Transformer via your MIDI device.
- Includes 1.2GB of samples.
See the Digital Brain site for details.
2 thoughts on “New Tool For Morphing Sound, Transformer”
More than meets the eye.
Looks like a very well thought-out plug-in. Lots of power & flexibility. And this introduction seems to cover everything so deeply (in only 15 minutes) that a manual might not be needed.
Looks very useful for sound designers who want this kind of spectral cross-pollinating process.