Developer Chadwick Wood has updated Patch Base, his iPad patch editor/librarian for hardware synths, to version 3.
Patch Base lets you edit your hardware synths using a touchscreen interface.
Version 3 adds unlimited undo support for all of the editors, as well as bank management, performance editing, a new look, and more.
Patch Base currently has editors for the following synthesizers:
- Casio CZ-1, CZ-101, CZ-1000, CZ-3000, CZ-5000
- Clavia Nord Lead 2, Nord Lead 2X
- DSI Mopho and Mopho Keyboard
- Ensoniq ESQ-1, SQ-80, and ESQ-M
- Korg Volca FM, Minilogue, microKORG, MS2000, MS2000R, MS2000B, MS2000BR
- Oberheim Matrix-1000, Matrix-6, Matrix-6r
- Roland JD-Xi, JV-1080, JV-2080, JV-1010, XP-80, XP-60, XP-50, XP-30, D-50, D-550, D-05, D-110, D-10, D-20, D-5
- Waldorf Blofeld
- Yamaha DX7, DX7II, TX7, TX802, TX816, TX81Z, DX100, FB-01, FS1R
Pricing and Availability
Patch Base 3 is available as a free download. For full access to all editor features, each editor is available as an individual In-App Purchase for about $30, or as part of the $99 All Access option.