Expert Sleepers has released Version 4.10 of the disting mk4 firmware.
The update contains a number of new algorithms, including new SD card-based delays offering extremely long delay times.
Here’s what’s new:
- Added the Clockable SD Delay, Stereo Clockable SD Delay, and Stereo Clockable SD Delay (Z clock) algorithms.
- Added the Clockable Wavetable LFO algorithm.
- Added the Wavetable Waveshaper algorithm.
- Added the DJ Filter algorithm.
- Added the Dual Vowel Filter algorithm.
- Added the Mixer algorithm.
- Added individual output attenuverters and a Y Offset parameter to the Clockable LFO algorithm.
- Added a Y Offset parameter to the State Variable Filter, LP/HP Filter, LP/HP Filter, BP/HP Filter, and BP/Notch Filter algorithms.
- The Shift Register Random CVs algorithm now has an Offset parameter, and the Shift Register Random Quantized CVs algorithm now has a Transpose parameter. For both algorithms, the output attenuator is now an attenuverter.
- Increased the length of the filename displayed by the Audio Playback algorithms.
- Fixed a problem which would cause some unusually formatted WAV files not to work.
- Fixed a problem with receiving MIDI from certain devices (notably those by Elektron) which could result in stuck notes or notes being ignored.
- Fixed unnecessary output glitches which could occur when exiting the menu system or switching parameters.
- Fixed a problem which could cause the Z push to no longer switch parameters if the module were left untouched for about 7 hours.
Here are demos of the new features:
Stereo Clockable SD Delay (Z clock)
Clockable Wavetable LFO
Dual Vowel Filter