Vochlea Music has launched a Kickstarter project to fund production of Dubler Studio Kit – a real-time voice-to-MIDI controller.
- Compatible with any DAW (Ableton/Logic/Reason/FL Studio/ProTools/GarageBand etc).
- Allows you to use your voice as a live MIDI controller.
- Live pitch tracking for synth control.
- Accurately select between, and trigger, up to 8 samples using your voice.
- Sustain sounds, samples and notes vocally.
- Responsive to changes in velocity.
- Can control multiple MIDI channels— enabling sample triggering and synth control at the same time.
- Control up to 4 CC [MIDI mapping] values, based on the way you make a sound.
- Additional control of Pitch Bend and Envelope Following.
- Works with non-vocal sounds too — clap a beat or mic up an instrument.
- Can be used to control effects and filters on other MIDI devices and instruments.
- 10-12ms latency
The Dubler Studio Kit includes:
- The Dubler software — a virtual MIDI instrument ( a desktop application for Mac + PC), compatible with any DAW. It is not a plugin or VST.
- The Dubler microphone — a low latency custom USB mic, tuned for the Dubler software.
Pricing and Availability
Production of the Dubler Studio Kit is being funded through a Kickstarter project, and it’s available to backers for £195.