At Superbooth 2019, we talked with Soundmachine‘s Davide Mancini, who showed us their new EuroTouch series of Eurorack modules.
The EuroTouch series features unique lightstrip control, offering a new way to control and interact with your modular system.
Soundmachine has announced 14 EuroTouch modules:
- T-generator – a multi parameter Thru-Zero FMVCO.
- T-sfilter – a 12dB/oct fully automatable stereo low-pass filter with a drive/compressor and a stereo SPREAD control.
- T-modulator – a fully automatable quad cyclic modulation source.
- T-formantis – comprehensive formant filter and synthesizer.
- T-colorvca – a dual audio VCA, a saturator/distortion device and a two channel mixer.
- T-transient – a dual transient / envelope generator with the realtime control and automation of envelope parameters.
- T-harmonic – their take on the Harmonic Oscillator.
- T-Sdrone – a stereo drone/noisedevice.
- T-sspectrum – a spectral processor that can transform heavily whatever you send through it.
- T-sslayer – a stereo distortion engine with many algorithms and saturation / clipping / glitching paths that morphs in real time under your finger control and automation.
- T-vocoder – a classic 16/32 band vocoder that can be used with any signal, from simple monophonic tones to rich chords and full program material.
- T-mixer – a stereo four channel panning mixer.
- T-qvca – a quadruple VCA.
- T-quadstrip – it packs four lightstrip engines and 4 output attenuators .
See the Soundmachines site for more information.