Roland today announced the availability of the Aerophone Mini, a new electronic wind instrument that’s designed to be affordable and easy to use.
The Aerophone Mini features an onboard sound engine and can also be used a Bluetooth MIDI controller.
- Compact digital wind instrument
- Six high-quality onboard sounds, include saxophone, flute, clarinet and violin
- Access over 50 additional sounds with the free Aerophone mini Plus app for iOS and Android
- Simple fingering based on a traditional recorder
- 11 easy-to-follow tutorial songs in the Aerophone mini Plus app
- Play anywhere with the onboard speaker and battery power
- Headphone jack
- Light and easy to carry (500 g/1 lb. 2 oz.)
- Play along with songs on your smartphone via Bluetooth
- Wirelessly play software instruments with Bluetooth MIDI
Here’s an overview from Alistair Parnell:
Pricing and Availability
The AE-01 Aerophone Mini is available now in the U.S. for US $299.99.