AudioKit and Coda Labs have introduced L7 Live Looper, a new app that turns your iOS device into a powerful 16-track looper.
Inspired by the Roland Boss RC-505 Loop Station, L7 offers 16 tracks, 8 effects per track, master effects, audio import, overdubbing, autotune and more.
- Record up to 16 tracks
- 8 effects per track + master effects & input effects
- Tempo delay
- Pitch shift (± 12 semitones)
- Comb filter
- High pass filter
- Low pass filter
- Voicetune with 144 different scales, control amount & speed
- Automatically trigger effect changes hands-free
- Variable loop length with auto-stop
- Mute / unmute individual sections of a track
- Overdub tracks
- Save sessions and export to your favorite DAW
- Import audio from any file format (wav, mp3, aiff, m4a, etc.)
- Audiobus compatible
- Sync with other apps using Ableton Link
- Works with most USB audio interfaces
- Best with wired headphones
L7 Live Looper was developed by Daniel Kuntz, who previously released the free Cycle – Time Lag Accumulator, and AudioKit founder, Aure Prochazka.
“The processor in your iPhone is probably 10 times as powerful as the RC-505,” notes Kuntz. “We set out to create a looper that matches and surpasses the power of hardware loopers. We hope you like it.”
“With the L7 Looper, we want to elevate the music creation process by making it cheaper and easier to access for everyone,” adds Prochazka. “What was once only possible with $500 hardware is now possible with a $5 app on your iPhone or iPad.”
Pricing and Availability:
L7 is available now with an intro price of $3.99 USD (normally $19.99).