The Roland GO:PIANO with Alexa Built-In – an electric keyboard that features network connectivity and Amazon’s Alexa voice control built-in – is now available.
Alexa integration gives you hands-free control of features like sound selection. Using your voice, you can select any of the onboard sounds, via custom Alexa Skills. Other features, like changing tempo or turning the metronome on or off, can also be controlled via voice commands.
It’s also an Alexa-enabled device, so you can have it do tasks like play a song from Amazon Music, and the music will stream through the keyboard’s speakers. You can also use it to things like check the weather, set reminders or order a pizza.
The keyboard’s network connectivity means that you can record performances and save them in the cloud for later playback. In addition, the GO:PIANO can connect wirelessly to your smartphone or tablet, and you can use your mobile device with the keyboard.
- Portable instrument that fuses Roland’s piano sound with Amazon’s Alexa voice technology
- Control nearly all of the instrument’s functionality using only voice commands
- Can also be used as an Alexa-enabled device to listen to music, check the weather, set alarms, and more
- Also includes Bluetooth for connecting with apps on mobile devices
- Enhance learning with Roland’s Piano Partner 2 app for iOS and Android
- 40 onboard sounds that include acoustic and electric pianos, organs, strings, synths, and more
- Lightweight design (4 kg/8 lb. 14 oz.)
- Battery operation (6 x AA) for mobile playing (Wi-Fi connectivity and Alexa feature not available with battery power)
Pricing and Availability
The Roland GO:PIANO is available now for $499 USD.