Ahead of the 2020 NAMM Show, Nord has introduced the Wave 2 Performance Synthesizer.
The Nord Wave 2 is a powerful 4-part performance synthesizer, combining Virtual Analog synthesis, Samples, FM and Wavetable. It offers 48 voice polyphony, new performance features and hands-on controls. It also features a 61-key (C-C) semi-weighted waterfall keybed with Aftertouch.
- 4-part Synthesizer with dedicated volume/pan faders
- Sample, Virtual Analog, Wavetable and FM synthesis
- 48 voice polyphony
- OLED Displays for Program and Oscillator sections
- 1 GB memory for Nord Sample Library 3.0
- User replaceable samples
- 61-note keyboard with Aftertouch
- Advanced Arpeggiator with Polyphonic Trig mode
- Gate feature for rhythmic effects
- Advanced Morph features with Impulse Morph
- Master Clock control of Arpeggiator, LFO and Effects
- Analog: Basic, Shape, Multi, Sync and Noise with up to 16 oscillators
- Advanced FM with harmonic and inharmonic algorithms
- True Unison mode
- LFO with five waveforms
- Flexible syncing and routing options
- AD/AR envelope
- ADSR Amp envelope
- Transient Attack Mode
- 12/24 dB lowpass, lowpass M, band pass, high pass, and LP+HP
- Filter Drive
- ADSR envelope
- FX section with Tremolo, Pan, Ring Modulation, Chorus, Ensemble and Vibe.
- EQ section with Drive
- Advanced Delay section
- Reverb section with five sizes + Dark, Bright and Chorale modes
Details are available at the Nord site.