nLab Synthesis has introduced Granö, a granular synthesizer for Native Instruments Reaktor 6 (full version).
They say that it “combines a great sonic potential with a intuitive and simple interface”.
- 4-voice granular synthesizer with Drone/Keyboard mode
- XY Pad Automation for grain position and volume.
- 2-pole State Variable Filter
- 2 dedicated ADSR Envelope for Filter and Amp
- 2 unique swappable Multi-effects wired in series with 2 XY Pad Automations
- Modulation Matrix with 5 slots, independent LFOs and 2 assignable Automations
- Quantizer with 10 Scales to play and modulate in tune
- Parallel Master Compressor/Limiter
- Global Randomizer
- Low CPU usage
Pricing and Availability
nLab Synthesis Granö is available now for €20.