Arturia has made iSpark for iPad, a software drum machine, available now as a free download.
iSpark lets you build custom sounds – using samples, synthesis and physical modeling – and then create custom drum patterns on the fly.
- Multiple sound engines: TAE analog synthesis, physical modeling, and multi-layered samples
- 640 Instruments / 40 kits
- Classic drum machines
- Electronic kits
- Acoustic kits
- Shuffle and shift modes to humanize grooves
- Choke groups to mute instruments naturally
- Song mode with 16 segments
- Song segment triggering from hardware
- Performance master effects: repeat, tape, reverse, strobe, pan, mix, bit crusher, 8-mode filter and Roller
- 16-track mixer with high-quality effects: multiband compressor, bit crusher, multiband EQ, chorus, delay, reverb, distortion, phaser, plate reverb, destroyer, flanger, space pan, limiter, sub generator
- Real-time automation on all parameters
- Compatible with SparkLE controller
- Ableton Link integration
- Possibility to share projects, kits and instruments between iSpark and the desktop version of Spark 2.
Pricing and Availability
iSpark for iPad is now available as a free download. Additional sound libraries are available via in-app purchases.