Instruments of Things has introduced IO-Lights, a MIDI controller that lets you control MIDI CC or MIDI Note signals with light.
In addition, MIDI notes can also be sent to IO-Lights, and the notes are then represented as light by the LEDs on the device.
- Integrated light sensor to control MIDI signals via light
- Output: MIDI Note signals or MIDI Control Change signals
- Input: MIDI Note signals
- 12 white LEDs which visualize MIDI Notes
- Random light mode
- USB-MIDI class compliant. No additional drivers are needed
- Web app to configure MIDI settings
- Micro USB (comes with USB-C to Micro USB adapter cable)
- Under 3 milliseconds latency
Pricing and Availability
IO-Lights is available to pre-order for 55€ (20% of the normal price).