Sinevibes has released Blend 2 , a major update to its chorus effect for MacOS.
Blend is a multi-voice chorus comprised of up to 16 separate layers, each a chorus effect on its own, with a dedicated modulation generator and a feedback loop. Sinevibes says that, “Even with all 16 layers activated, the resulting mix is dense yet always silky smooth and musical.”
Blend’s flexibility allows it to create a wide variety of effects, like vibrato, tape wow, flanger, smear, dissonance and even reverb.
- 16 chorus layers, each with its own individual feedback line
- 16 sine wave modulation generators with proportional phase offsets (one per each layer)
- Variable modulation stereo width
- Selectable interpolation algorithm: Lo-Fi, Vintage, and Modern
- Adjustable low-frequency cut filter
- Lag filters on all continuous parameters for smooth, click-free adjustment
- Supports mono › mono, mono › stereo, and stereo › stereo channel configurations
Pricing and Availability
Blend 2 is available now for $29 USD.