Roland today introduced the MV-1, a standalone music production workstation that lets you create complete productions, with vocal recording, pattern generators, ZEN-Core sounds, mastering effects and more.
The MV-1 can work as a standalone, battery powered workstation, but also can connect to your phone, tablet or computer, along with MIDI gear, to be the center of studio productions.
- Record vocals with modern effects like Auto-Pitch, Harmonizer, and Doubler
- Over 3000 sounds for modern styles
- 4×4 pads and TR-REC step sequencer for drums, basslines, and melodic parts
- Songwriting tools and generators get you started and keep you flowing
- Interface with your smartphone, tablet, or computer for easy file transfer
- Plug-and-play integration with Roland Zenbeats app expands your production capabilities
- High-quality mixing and mastering effects
- Make music on the move with power via a mobile battery or USB
- Built-in mic and XLR mic input with phantom power
- Stereo ¼-inch I/O, dual headphones jacks, and MIDI I/O
Roland MV-1 Video Demo:
Pricing and Availability
The Roland MV-1 will be available in Jan 2021, with a street price of about $700.