Make Noise today officially introduced Strega, a new semi-modular synthesizer, designed in collaboration with synthesist Alessandro Cortini.
Strega can be used as a synth, as a control signal generator or to process external sounds.
This new instrument has the same form factor as the 0-COAST and 0-CTRL. It was designed to be controlled by the 0-CTRL or the 0-COAST’s MIDI CV B outputs. It can also be integrated with Eurorack modules.
- Patchable with 7 sources and 13 destinations
- Touch Bridges and Gateways for momentary modulation routings
- Compatible w/ Eurorack Modular Synthesizer Signals
- Input for combining with or processing outside sounds
- Includes patch cables, output cable, and AC Adapter
- Headphone and Line Level Amplifier as well as Eurorack Output
- Small Rugged Steel Enclosure
- Same form factor as 0-Coast and 0-CTRL
Pricing and Availability
The Make Noise Strega is expected to be available in February for $599 USD.