Developer Momo Müller has released a third-party patch editor and controller for the Novation Peak & Summit synthesizers.
The Peak Summit Editor / Controller is an VST and standalone controller for the Peak and Summit synths. It can be used as an aid for patch creation, to control the synths from your DAW and to add additional performance controls.
- Integrate the “Peak” and “Summit“ into your DAW.
- Direct access to sound design parameters.
- Parameters can be automated and they can be stored with your DAW Project.
- Save your new sounds on your synth and the editor settings as VST Presets (..fxp) in the DAW.
- With the X-Y-Pads, all Parameter can be selected and controlled.
- On the Summit, Part A , B and AB can be edited separately.
- Direct access to the mod matrix allows you to keep track of the sound modulation.
- With the “Matrix Random function” of the Editor you can quickly create new sounds.
- VST and Standalone for PC 32/64Bit
- Mac 64Bit as VST, AU and Standalone
Pricing and Availability
The Peak Summit Editor / Controller is available now for 6,90€.