The Cascade is designed to make it easy to create ratcheting sequences, ‘bouncy-ball’ modulation, and pumping compression.
At its core, Cascade is a powerful envelope generator, which is normalized to a high fidelity 2164-based VCA. You can patch in external audio to the VCA, or take advantage of 4 internal audio algorithms: white noise, 808 kick and hi-hat, and a high frequency sine tone.
- Envelope output and internal audio generated at 96kHz
- High fidelity 2164 based analog VCA topology
- Analog signal path with digital control for envelope following, compression, and classic VCA behaviors
- Snappy envelopes all the way down to 500 microseconds in length
- Reprogrammable via the Daisy ecosystem
Pricing and Availability
The Cascade is available now for $279.