Modal Electronics today introduced SKULPTsynth SE, an updated version of its SKULPT synth that they improves on the original with improved readability and build quality.
Like the original SKULPT, the SE has a powerful synth engine for a mobile device, with four-voice polyphony, up to 8 oscillators per voice, MPE support and more.
- Play and record rich classic and modern synthesiser sounds with the flexible 4-voice synth architecture, expandable to 16 voices via polychain
- Create and save impressive sound textures with up to 8 oscillators per voice, morphable waveforms, analogue-style morphable filter and flexible effects
- Master your performances with MPE support and the integrated real-time sequencer with up to 4 Animation lanes
- Integrate SKULPTsynth SE into your production and live performance setup thanks to its full-size MIDI connections and 3.5 mm Sync in and outs
- Access all synthesiser functions and update SKULPTsynth SE via the free MODALapp, available on macOS, Windows, iOS, iPadOS, Android and AU/VST3
- Use it anywhere with its portable and lightweight, yet durable desktop design with real-time controls and 16 touch keys, powered by 6 AA batteries or USB power
Pricing and Availability:
SKULPTsynth SE will be available by mid May 2021, priced at £169.99 (UK, incl. VAT), 199.99 € (incl. 20% VAT) and $199.99 (US excl. VAT).