Here’s what’s new in Logic Pro 10.7.5:
- Smart Tempo – A new Free Record transport button easily enables recording without a metronome, allowing any new content to follow the organic tempo of your performance.
- Gain Tool – The new Gain Tool provides quick and easy adjustments to the dB level of regions.
- Track Stacks allow an additional level of hierarchy, offering more flexibility and organization within projects.
- MIDI plug-ins can now be recorded, allowing precise editing of the resulting notes and controller data.
- Smart Tempo analysis of audio files and recordings have been significantly improved with a new ML-based system.
- The 35 stompboxes in Pedalboard are each available as individual plug-ins.
- Logic can use Personalized Spatial Audio profiles created with iOS 16.
- Support of 32 bit floating point format audio files for playback without conversion.
- Support for Ableton Link allows Logic playback to synchronize with supported software and hardware.
- New hard-hitting presets for Stereo Out channel strip will add punch to electronic and hip-hop productions.
Apple also made minor updates to GarageBand – adding new Sound Pack content; and MainStage – adding the 35 stompboxes in Pedalboard as individual plug-ins.