GForce Software has introduced Oddity 3, a much-enhanced virtual take on the classic ARP Odyssey hardware synth.
They describe it as “An Odyssey For The 21st Century”. It features authentic models of all three original filters, two syncable oscillators, an accurate recreation of the legendary ring modulator, AR and ADSR envelopes, and more.
Here’s what’s new in GForce Oddity 3:
- New Patch Browser – Quickly find the right sound, including 1250+ presets, tagged and categorized with 250+ new presets.
- Fully-scalable UI – Fully-scalable UI with three skins
- Programmable Macros – Four programmable Macros for easy manipulation of sounds
- Revisited FX Section – New Distortion & Matrix Reverb effects, with updated Delay
- Dial in imperfections – Vintage knob for authentic analog imperfections
- Enhanced expressivity – Programmable Aftertouch and expanded Velocity controls for extra playability
- Analog modelling of a bonafide classic
- [New] 250+ new presets for a total of 1250+ presets (all tagged and categorised)
- [New] Powerful Preset Browser
- [New] Distortion & Matrix Reverb effects, with updated Delay
- [New] Vintage knob for authentic analog imperfections
- [New] Four programmable Macros for easy manipulation of sounds
- [New] Programmable Aftertouch and expanded Velocity controls for extra playability
- [New] Fully-scalable UI with three authentic skins
- Monophonic, Monophonic Legato, Duophonic and Polyphonic modes
- 4023 (12dB), 4035 (24dB) and 4075 (24dB) lowpass filter types from all three original models, plus highpass filter
- Two syncable Oscillators plus tunable Sub Oscillator
- Vast modulation options via X-Modifiers
- Authentic Ring Modulator
- Pan spread for wide stereo sounds
Pricing and Availability
GForce Software Oddity 3 is available now, with an intro price of £49.99 (normally £99.99). A demo version is also available.