Developer Johan Peitz shared this preview of picoSynth – retro-tastic patchable virtual studio, with 8-bit pixel art style, for Linux, Mac & Windows.
You can use it to create simple loops and beats. But, by combining the equipment in interesting ways, you can also make more complex setups.
- Build rigs in playful and straightforward ways
- Make music and loops
- Live tuning of sounds and beats
- Choose from multiple waveforms and equipment
- Wire up your creations for unexpected results
- Save files in easy to read text format
- Export to WAV and import everywhere
Pricing and Availability
picoSynth is available now with a ‘name-your-own-price’ model, with a default of $5 USD.