Polyverse has released Supermodal V1.0.0, a powerful new audio filter plug-in that utilizes hundreds of narrow filter bands to emulate the resonating qualities of acoustic bodies.
With the addition of a parallel classic multi-mode, zero-feedback state variable filter, Supermodal allows users to shape their audio in a wide range of ways.
- Modal filter capable of seamless morphing between modes
- 27 Modes ranging from musical to mangled
- 200+ presets and counting
- Drive SVF filter input and Modal filter output
- Modulate any parameter with fast, intuitive modulation sources
- Cross modulate between 4 modulation slots
- 24dB per-octave slope state-variable filter
- Blend between SVF and Modal filter
- Self-resonate when resonance is boosted past 100
- Control partials to completely eliminate high or low frequencies
- Shape modal tails with decay and damping controls
Pricing and Availability:
Supermodal is available now for US $99.