Native Instruments has announced that it is dumping the Soundwide brand, announced in April of 2022 as the parent company for NI, iZotope, Plugin Alliance, Brainworx and Sound Stacks.
Now, iZotope, Brainworx, and Plugin Alliance are becoming part of Native Instruments. The company says that the move will help create a seamless and consistent experience for customers that use Native Instruments, iZotope, and Brainworx products.
Native says that they’re making the change because most people had never heard of the Soundwide brand:
“What about Soundwide?
Some of you might remember back in 2022 when iZotope, Native Instruments, Plugin Alliance, and Brainworx came together as a group called Soundwide. While the spirit of Soundwide lives on—our brands coming together to empower creativity—the Soundwide name wasn’t as familiar to our community.
With that in mind, we made the choice to move forward with a brand that more people know and love: Native Instruments.”
The company says that they are working to make it possible to:
- Use one unified login for your accounts across the brands, so you don’t have to remember multiple sets of login details;
- Utilize Native Access as the preferred destination for installing and authenticating a broader range of products, reducing the need for multiple product installation tools;
- Get access to one Customer Care center to get the support you need, across all product lines;
- Visit a one-stop Shop and discover products across all their brands, including loyalty offers and upgrades; and
- Explore more tightly connected experiences and technologies across NI products.