Squarp Instruments has introduced the Hermod+, a new version of their Hermod ‘modular brain’ for Eurorack systems.
The company says that Hermod+ is more than just an upgrade to the original Hermod – it is a new and improved creation in its own right.
The device features a wide screen and a grid-based, step-by-step sequencer, as well as dedicated tracks buttons, which allow for a more streamlined and intuitive workflow.
- OLED 58x16mm
- 16 tracks : 8 CV/Gate + 8 MIDI
- Patterns : 16 per tracks
- Recording resolution : 96ppqn
- Track length : 1/16 note to 16 bars
- Automation per patterns : modulation + pitchbend + aftertouch + sustain
- Dedicated tracks buttons
- Double project architecture
- Unlimited projects
- 1 to 280 BPM
- Global transpose track
- Song chain length : 64 sequences
- Piano roll
- Polyphony editing
- Live looper
- Max input rate : 1/96 = 24ppqn
- Max output rate : 1/96 = 24ppqn
- 8 x CV outputs [-5V to +5V]
- 8 x GATE outputs [0V / +5V]
- 4 x CV inputs [-5V to +5V]
- Dedicated Clock output
- Dedicated Reset output for transport
- IN / OUT MIDI TRS + USB host + USB device
- 20mm / skiff friendly
Pricing and Availability:
The Hermod+ is available now for 460€.