Korg today introduced two additions to its opsix family of FM synthesizers, the opsix SE and opsix SE Platinum.
The new synths address the most common complaints people had with the original opsix, adding a robust all-metal design; a premium 61-note keyboard, with aftertouch; expanded 80-voice polyphony and more.
- Premium metal design
- Exclusive hard case included
- Direct Hands-on Control
- Six in One Synthesis
- Altered FM architecture delivers sounds across a vast spectrum
- Powerful Effects Processing
- Automatable 16-step sequencer
- Flexible Modulation Matrix
- Dice to generate new, unique sounds
- Librarian Software included
- Special crossgrade to opsix native (software)
The opsix SE Platinum differs cosmetically, but has the same synth engine as the standard opsix SE.
opsix Audio Demos:
Pricing and Availability:
The new synths are available now to pre-order, with the following pricing:
- Korg opsix SE – 2189€
- Korg opsix SE Platinium – 2389€.
See the Korg site for details.