Developer Michal Macura has introduced sqsl Canvas, a free app that’s described as a ‘control voltage playground’ for iPad & Eurorack.
sqsl Canvas – paired with a DC-coupled audio interface – turns your iPad into a touchscreen controller for your Eurorack modular system. Currently supported interfaces are Expert Sleepers ES-8 and Expert Sleepers ES-9.
- 8 touch strips for setting voltage level sent to outputs (1-8);
- 8 frames (memory slots) for storing level settings;
- Crossfading and switching between frames with optional external CV controls;
- Levels randomization with optional external CV control (gate);
- Global gain (inverting) with optional external CV control.
- Output voltage range is switchable: +-5V or +-10V (sliders range is 0-10V).
- Input voltage controls are clipped to +-5V range.
Pricing and Availability:
sqsl Canvas is available now as a free download from the App Store.