u-he let us know that they’ve released Filterscape 1.5, an update that they say offers improved performance, new analog-modeled filters and more.
The three plug-ins in the bundle are:
- Filterscape FX:
- Multi-band morphing EQ with various serial and parallel options for the 4 bands.
- 2 multi-mode filters with blendable lowpass, bandpass, highpass and notch outputs.
- Tempo-synced stereo delay.
- Modulation via MIDI, 2 LFOs, 2 step sequencers, the 4 envelope followers.
- Selectable module routing, including filters in the delay path and post-delay envelope following.
- Filterscape Q6, the dynamic specialist:
- 6-band morphing EQ including low shelf, 4 peak bands, high shelf.
- Simpler user interface with larger EQ window and more prominent envelope followers.
- Reduced to the max: no extra filters, LFOs, sequencers or chorus / delay.
- Filterscape VA, the virtual analog synthesizer:
- Polyphonic multi-band morphing EQ with various serial and parallel options for the 4 bands. Familiar architecture: 2 wavetable oscillators with FM and ring modulator, noise, sub-oscillator.
- New lowpass, bandpass or highpass analogue filter models, 2, 3 or 4-pole variants.
- 3 LFOs, 3 ADSR envelopes with additional Fall / Rise parameter.
- 16-step arpeggiator / sequencer with up to 6 voices per step, additional modulation lane.
See the u-he site for details.