Developr Momo Müller has announced a new dedicated patch editor for the Behringer Pro-800 synthesizer.
The PRO-800 Editor gives you direct access to the PRO-800 parameters, allowing you to integrate it into your DAW projects. With the plug-in version, you can also record the controller movements and so the sound change can be saved.
- Complex sound changes can be made easily and quickly.
- Change PRO-800 Sounds directly from Editor.
- All controllers can be automated.
- X-Y modulation of all parameters.
- Randomize the settings of the PRO-800.
- Use your PRO-800 as a sound module in your DAW.
- Create your own sound bank and use the sounds in other projects.
- Includes 50 new sounds.
The Editor is available for:
- PC: As VST2 and Standalone for 32bit and VST2, VST3 and Standalone for 64bit Windows.
- MAC: As VST2, VST3, AU and Standalone, compatible with MAC Intel and Silicon.
Pricing and Availability:
The PRO-800 Editor is available now for 6,90€ / $ 7.