Analogue Solutions has announced that its Ample 3 VCO analog matrix patch pin synthesizer is now available.
Here’s what they have to say about it:
“Ample adheres to Analogue Solutions’ tried-and-tested no-compromise construction formula, featuring a full rugged steel and aluminium case — no plastic mouldings here; high-quality metal potentiometers with smooth action, fully sealed against dust intrusion; high-quality knobs with spun aluminium caps; high-quality double-sided circuit boards; high-quality 16-bit DAC (Digital-to-Analogue Convertor) for stable MIDI (Musical Instrument Digital Interface) to CV (Control Voltage) conversion; stable analogue oscillators; gold-plated touch plates; plus true retro analogue voice and modulation circuits to give an authentic retro sound. Since Analogue Solutions’ innovative instruments are applauded for proudly possessing a truly vintage sound — synthesisers featuring fully-analogue audio paths with analogue LFOs (Low Frequency Oscillators) and EGs (Envelope Generators), in other words, Ample is in good company as an ANALOGUE 3 VCO PATCH PIN SYNTHESISER.”
- 3x Analogue Oscillators
- VCO3 can easily be used as a LFO
- 2x Analogue Low Frequency Oscillator
- LFO2(/Sync) has a triangle wave output
- CO3 can be used as an LFO and has Saw, Triangle and Square wave modulation signals
- Analog Filter – four pole 24bB per octave low pass filter.
- The VCA can be set to THRU so it is always ‘open’. This allows Ample to be used as an effects processor.
- 2x Analog Envelopes
- MIDI support – they say that “MIDI is intentionally kept simple, so you can concentrate on making new sounds and making music, not getting tied up with SYSEX programming. You get the all-important control over filter cut-off using MIDI Velocity.”
- Patchable External CV Control Sockets
- Sequencer – Ample has a vintage-style 16-step sequencer.
- Touch Keys – There are 6 touch keys that each output a set voltage.
Pricing and Availability:
Ample is available now, in limited quantities, for 1,999.00 GBP (excluding tax/VAT).