Spanish modular synth manufacturer Corsynth has announced a new Dual LFO for MU format modular systems (5U/Moog Format).
They describe it as “a dual LFO, with some interesting features.”
- Two LFOs in one space.
- LFO1 range : 20 seconds per cycle to 20Hz (can be extended using CV).
- LFO2 range : 40 seconds per cycle to 10Hz
- Each LFO has an independent Sync input that will reset the LFO.
- LFO1 is voltage controlled. It has a FM input with attenuator.
- LFO2 triangle wave is normalized to the LFO1’s FM input. This connection allows to create complex modulations without any patching. The normalization will be broken if a patch cable is inserted into the FM input.
- LFO1 has two waveforms available simultaneously Triangle and Saw
- LFO2 has three waveforms available simultaneously , Triangle, Sine and Square.
Pricing and Availability:
The Corsynth Dual LFO is available to preorder for a limited time for 10% off the final price of 220€ +VAT.