E-MU has introduced a new audio card for musicians, the 0404 Digital Audio System.
The E-MU 0404 works with all major PC audio and sequencer applications, offering analog and digital I/O and all the hardware-accelerated effects, mixing and monitoring of E-MU’s 1820M, 1820 and 1212M Digital Audio Systems.
- 2 Stereo 1/4″ analog inputs and outputs, optical and coaxial S/PDIF, MIDI I/O.
- 24-bit/96kHz A/D and D/A converters with 111dB (A/D) and 116dB (D/A) dynamic range and signal-to-noise ratios, guaranteeing you maximum headroom, ultra-low noise
- Same powerful E-DSP hardware acceleration as E-MU’s more expensive Digital Audio Systems,
- 16 simultaneous hardware-accelerated effects.
- Over 500 effects presets
- Zero-latency, hardware-based mixing and monitoring via the included PatchMix DSP mixer,
- ASIO 2.0 and WDM drivers,
0404 is expected to ship in late June 2004, selling for $99. Details are available at the E-MU site.