2005 NAMM Expo Update: Native Instruments has introduced Electronic Instruments 2 XT, the extended version of their Reaktor instrument collection.
The new version contains all the unique synthesizers, drum machines and effects from the collection as individual self-contained software instruments. Each of the eight instruments in Electronic Instruments 2 XT can be run both standalone as well as in all major plugin formats, without relying on a Reaktor or Reaktor Session installation.
The eight instruments included in Electronic Instruments 2 XT are:
- PHOTONE — hybrid master synthesizer
- LIMELITE — advanced beat composer
- METAPHYSICAL FUNCTION — soundscape synthesizer
- KRYPT — granular drum machine
- AKKORD — sequenced chord generator
- FAST FX — advanced performance effects
- RESOCHORD — programmable polyphonic resonator
- CYAN — extended vintage chorus
The original ensemble versions are also included on the disc for optional editing in Reaktor. Electronic Instruments 2 XT also ships with a printed manual covering all included instruments.
Electronic Instruments 2 XT will be available in February 2005 for a suggested retail price of $169 / 149 Euro.
More information is available at the Native Instruments site.