IK Multimedia has announced that CSR – Classik Studio Reverb is now shipping. Designed to emulate the high quality hardware studio reverbs, CSR offers an affordable suite of 4 high-quality studio reverb plug-ins.
Offering a suite of 4 high-end reverb choices and features similar to that of major music studios outboard effects racks, Classik Studio Reverb was designed as an affordable option for all musicians looking to get superior reverb quality sound without the high price tag.
Designed to emulate the sounds of high-quality outboard reverb units, CSR offers 4 different reverb plug-ins: PLATE, ROOM, HALL, and INVERSE. These four reverbs offer the perfect solution for integration into any mix situation.
According to IK Multimedia, CSR offers exceptional sound at an affordable price. Classik Studio Reverb offers every musician the top quality sound that studio engineers have been using for years without the top-dollar gear purchase.
CSR offers two modes: Easy and Advanced, with more than 100 editing parameters. Easily understood at first glance, with the look and feel of a typical effects rack, users will instantly be able to manipulate the editing features according to their level of expertise.
CSR is more CPU-efficient, and has more editing possibilities than the popular impulse reverb technology of today. Behaving like a true digital outboard gear replica, musicians now have the ability to manipulate and shape reverbs from a number of angles, without compromising or slowing down their processor speed and functionality.
Classik Studio Reverb’s features:
- Suite of 4 separate reverb units: Plate, Room, Hall, and Inverse
- State of the art DSP based reverb algorithms
- 2 operational modes: Easy and Advanced
- Specific Algorithm-based Parameters list unique to each unit
- Over 100 editing parameters overall
- Adjustable input and output reverb width
- High quality reverb filtering
- Highly customizable 8×8 Modulation Matrix per unit
- 4 assignable Macros per unit
- Smooth parameter morphing capabilities
- Two internal LFOs per unit
- Two internal Envelope generators per unit
- Full automation through host sequencer
- 140 High quality Presets included
Minimum System Requirements
- Macintosh® 866MHz Power Macintosh® G4, with 512MB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.3 or later, 1024×768 screen thousands of colors.
- Windows® Pentium® III 1GHz/Athlon XP 1.33GHz with 256MB of RAM, Windows® XP, 1024×768 screen thousands of colors.
Price & Availability
CSR has an introductory MSRP of $399/Euro329 and has a cross-grade price of $249/Euro199+VAT. CSR is currently available in the IK dealer/distributor network worldwide. CSR supports all the most popular plug-in platforms in both Windows XP and Mac OSX including VST, RTAS and AU. A TDM version for Pro Tools systems is also under development.
More information is available at the Classik Studio Reverb site.