The EAR Group (Electro-Acoustic Research) has announced a new partner – Synthbox, manufacturer of the Space Case acrylic synthesizer chassis.
“Sean Price and Synthbox have developed a unique solution which scores big on ergonomics, versatility and eye-candy,” according to EAR’s Peter Grenader.
Made from rugged 3/4 inch clear acrylic sheeting, the Space Case is fully powered and fills the need for a functional cross-platform Eurorack housing system for modular analog synthesizers.
- 336HP of Eurorack mounting surface over two rows
- Made of durable 3/4 inch plexiglass
- Condor 1.7 amp linear PSU and power harness included.
- Power kept in its own external box
- Modules mount into two aluminum rails with movable nuts