Analogue Solutions‘ new Leipzig monosynth is new old-school style analog synthesiser, with a fairly classic layout and sound.
You can preview the Leipzig sound below.
- Pure analogue voice circuitry.
- Fat Moog style filter.
- 2 VCOs with Glide and Sub-VCOs.
- Plenty of modulation routing possibilities.
- Extra tone controls and circuits for more sound variety e.g. LFO, CrossMod.
- Rugged steel construction and ‘vintage’ wood design.
- MIDI In for software sequencer control.
The Leipzig is priced at 549 Pounds (Euro 700) excl. VAT and Delivery.