Cochleor has introduced Harmony Improvisator, a VST for Mac and PC that puts the rules of harmonic theory into a plugin.
The mathematical logic of harmonic theory, which has evolved within the art of composition over centuries, is rarely emphasized in today’s music software. Even professional composers invest a remarkable amount of time in trying out chord progressions.
Improvisator shortens this phase of work and provides you with the desired results quickly and accurately whether you are new to harmonic theory or a music professional.
Harmony Improvisator is available now as a VST effect plug-in for PC and Mac (Intel) for 99 EUR (incl. 19% tax) or US $129.
Explore unusual, contentful chords and harmonic ideas by clicking the mouse. Whether pop-music or choral – correct harmonic progression is now accessible in your VST host.
- Improvisator comes with a rich database of chords – the systematic naming of which relates to their function in a musical context
- Improvisator automatically obeys voicing rules; it avoids 5th parallels, voice crossings etc.
- Improvisator provides clever harmonic suggestions for continuing a train of harmonic functions
- Creativity is stimulated by the opening up of unlimited space for harmonic experimentation.
- Perfect harmonic improvisation
- Composing with the rules of classical harmonic theory – no professional knowledge required
- Complex cadences suitable for all styles of music
- Unique concept of harmonic pattern sequencing
- Automatic calculation of harmonic suggestions
- Critical time advantage for creating harmonic frames of songs, soundtracks, and arrangements.