Air, made up of Nicolas Godin and Jean-Benoît Dunckel, worked with RJDJ to create five, real-time “soundscapes” that enable fans to listen to Love in a new way, as an exclusive app only version.
The app offers five reactive music remixes for Love:
- Chanter – puts your voice in the music, letting you sing, speak or add your own sounds into the mix
- Harmonie – vocodes sounds in realtime and makes them harmonise with the music
- Papillon – samples tiny segments of sounds and creates audio butterflies from them, flying around inside the music
- Voler – creates a rising texture of sound by sampling reality and layering / filtering them with the music
- Voyage – takes you on a musical journey through all of the soundscapes
The RJDJ Air App is now available in the Apple App Store for $1.99.