Developer Chris Wolfe has introduced YUMI:synth, described as “the worlds first realistic sounding bowed string simulator for iOS”.
- All sound generation is synthesized, no samples are used.
- You can play two strings at once (at different locations on the scale) and bow manually or automatically.
- A scale system allows you to quickly define all the playable notes.
- Two stereo effect units: ping-pong delay and reverb.
- Save/load presets, and backup your presets via iTunes.
- Interactive help system.
Pricing and Availability
YUMI:synth is available in the app store now for $4.99.